For E&F Essential Distributors
This Privacy Notice describes how E and F Essentials Sdn Bhd use personal data collected or received from E and F Distributors (“DISTRIBUTOR(s)” or “you”). It describes how we collect or receive your personal data, the types of personal data we process, how we use, share and protect these data, how long we retain these data, your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. We act as joint controllers in relation to your personal data.
How We Collect and Receive Personal Data from You.
We only ask you to provide us with your personal data that is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into and/or facilitating a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of a failure to provide the personal data.
E and F Essentials collects and receives personal data from DISTRIBUTOR(s) in various ways, such as:
Registration. E and F Essentials collects your personal data through the registration form that you complete and send to us in paper form or electronically through the E and F Essential websites (the “Website”) in order to become a DISTRIBUTOR.
Logged in as DISTRIBUTOR. If you are logged in on the Website as an DISTRIBUTOR, we reserve the right collect personal data that you provide to us while using the Website. For example, when you purchase products or services, we collect personal data.
Contacting Us. When you contact us through the various communication channels provided on the “Contact Us” webpage of the Website, we collect personal data and other information that you provide. Examples of such personal data include E and F email addresses,
telephone numbers or online forms.
The Types of Personal Data We Process
We process the following types of personal data relating to you:
• Contact information (e.g., name, postal or email address, social media handle, fax number and phone number);
• If applicable, DISTRIBUTOR organisational information (e.g., the name of the company associated with your E and F Essentail
business activities, profession and ownership and management details);
• Demographics information such as gender, age, nationality, profession, date, and place of birth;
• Marital status;
• DISTRIBUTOR registration number and login or access credentials (such as E and F Essentials User ID and password);
• National identifiers, such as passport or ID card (including number, issue date, issue location, and expiration date),
tax number or social security number to the extent permitted or required by applicable law or if necessary for the
completion of the order.
performance of a contractual obligation;
• Payment information (e.g., bank account, debit or credit card numbers, payment service providers);
• DISTRIBUTOR performance information (e.g., class, status, group and personal qualifications under the E and F Essential
Sales and Marketing Plan and E and F Essential bonus history;
• Product preferences, purchasing habits, purchasing history, and spending behaviour; and
• Communication preferences.
We may process other personal data under exceptional circumstances only. If we need to process other types of personal data about you, we will make sure that you are informed about the processing of such personal data and that there is a valid legal basis for doing so (e.g., your consent).
How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
We only process your personal data to the extent it is necessary:
(i) For the performance of your agreement with us or in order to take steps at your request prior to
entering into an agreement with us, including to:
If applicable, DISTRIBUTOR organisational information (e.g., the name of the company associated with your Amway business activities, profession and ownership and management details);
• Manage your relationship with us as an DISTRIBUTOR from initial registration and throughout your time as a DISTRIBUTOR;
• Foster and maintain the relationship between your local affiliate and you;
• Create and manage your (online) account;
• Address your comments or enquiries;
• Process your orders of products or services;
• Fulfil our obligation to provide business and product support to you;
• Communicate with you about products or services that we offer, or intend to offer;
• Assess your performance under your Amway Business Registration Agreement with us;
• Provide business performance information to you;
• Provide your contact information, business identification information, and business performance information to upline ABOs, and contact information to downline ABOs in order to support your business with Amway;
• Perform accounting, auditing, billing, and collection activities; and
• Enforce contractual terms and conditions, including, without limitation, the applicable Amway Rules of Conduct.
(ii) To comply with our legal obligations, including to:
• Comply with laws which require us to retain records; and
• Comply with any other laws which may be applicable to us.
(iii) For the purpose of our legitimate interests, including to:
When we process your personal data for these purposes, we have carefully balanced our organisation’s legitimate interests against your data protection rights. You can obtain further information by contacting us at INFO@EANDFESSENTIALS.COM
How We Share Personal Data
E and F Essentials does not sell, rent, or trade your personal data. We do share your personal data with any person or business other than E and F Essential and their employees.
E AND F ESSENTIAL DELIVER POLICY
Order E and F Essential products will be shipped for our office within five business days of payment received by E and F Essentials.
Orders will be sent via common carrier (J and T Deliver Service, City Link, POS Malaysia) or any other licensed common carrier.
Tracking numbers are available in your back office. If you have difficultly in finding your tracking number please contact customer service.
If an order is lost by the carrier we will replace it no additional fee.
If the order is damaged in shipment please contact the office for immediate replacement.
Please contact customer service with any delivery questions.